We're updating equipment to improve reliability
As we work toward Oregon's clean energy future, we’re strengthening the energy grid to make it smarter, more efficient and more reliable for you. This includes replacing aging equipment to increase resiliency, reduce outages, accommodate growth in our area and allow for better integration of renewable resources.
Here are system upgrade projects we’ve recently completed. We’ll update this list regularly.
- Argay, power lines
- Brookwood Parkway, power lines
- Centennial, power lines
- Cochran, power lines
- Durham North, power lines
- Garden Home, substation
- Highway 43, tree trimming and system upgrades
- Hillsboro, power lines
- King City, substation
- Lair Hill, power lines
- Marquam Project Downtown outages
- Marquam Project, power lines
- Marquam Project, substation
- Murray Blvd., power lines
- Oak Hills, power lines
- Raleigh Hills, substation
- Rock Creek, power lines
- Rock Creek Greenway, power lines
- Silverton, power lines
- Rockwood, power lines
- South Waterfront
More improvements in progress
We’re upgrading other power lines, substations and equipment across our service area. See our list of current projects.
Learn more about how we’re strengthening the energy grid to make it smarter, more efficient and more reliable for you.