Making the Business Case for EV Charging
Webinar | Electric Vehicles
Sept. 18, 2018
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Oregon has set a goal of reaching 50,000 electric vehicles on the roadways by 2020. As adoption takes off, your employees and customers want—and expect– the places they work and visit to have EV charging stations available to them. Show off your commitment to a cleaner, more sustainable future and meet the needs of the people. This hour-long webinar will help you create a plan to bring EV charging to your workplace by giving you the information needed to make smart energy choices.
This webinar will help you:
- Make sense of what workplace charging looks like
- Learn the technology and steps needed for successful installation
- Understand the benefits to your business or non-profit
- Identify and engage important stakeholders
- Develop a workplace charging plan
Who will benefit?
- Facility managers and directors
- Sustainability managers and coordinators
- Energy managers
- Public and private fleet managers
- HR managers
Zach Henkin, Deputy Director, Forth
Forth is a mission-driven non-profit determined to promote, support, and increase access to clean transportation options in the Pacific Northwest. As Deputy Director, Zach leads Forth’s programs and collaborates with numerous stakeholders to design and lead clean transportation projects. He is on the board of the Oregon Chapter of the Sierra Club and volunteers his time as a Planning Commissioner for Oregon City.