Energy-Smart Savings for Pump Systems
Class | Industrial Systems
May 14, 2019
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Clackamas Community College / PGE Corporate University Campus
29353 SW Town Center Loop East
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Class descriptionPump systems that are not operating efficiently can mean wasted maintenance dollars and impact your energy costs. Identifying and addressing inefficiencies will help you capture energy savings and reduce downtime by optimizing your pump systems.
This class will help you:
- Improve your understanding of pump types and pump system components for better targeted operations
- Identify benefits of optimizing pump systems
- Develop strategies to reduce breakdowns and save energy
- Advocate for improvements to system performance
Who will benefit?
- Pump system operators and engineers
- Maintenance technicians and supervisors
- Facility and energy managers
Ron Wroblewski, P.E., Productive Energy
Ron has over 25 years of engineering experience helping customers design, analyze, specify and optimize commercial and industrial energy systems. He is the senior DOE fan systems trainer, and provides industrial energy efficiency training worldwide for the United Nations.