Pump Specifications, Installations and Operations
Class | Industrial Systems
May 2, 2018
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Clackamas Community College / PGE Corporate University Campus
29353 SW Town Center Loop East
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Troubleshooting pumps can be expensive and time consuming. You can avoid these added costs by making sure that your system is selected and set up properly from the beginning. Whether your company needs to design a new pump system or owns and operates an older, existing pump system, this free class will help you make the right decisions for your facility’s needs.
This class will help you:
- Understand core principles of specifying, installing, maintaining, and operating pump systems
- Use best practices to improve reliability while decreasing downtime and reducing overall energy costs
- Make decisions by looking at the whole pump system rather than individual components when selecting a new pump
- Take advantage of incentives and free services for energy efficiency upgrades
Who will benefit?
- Pump system operators and engineers
- Maintenance technicians and supervisors
- Facility and energy managers