The Fleet of the Future
Class | Electric Vehicles
Oct. 2, 2019
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
2 World Trade Center
25 SW Salmon St.
Portland, OR 97204
Shine as a green leader in the community by bringing your fleet into the future with electric vehicles (EVs). Choosing EVs will help you minimize maintenance, save time and money, and show a commitment to being a sustainable community member. This class will help you make the right decisions for your business and answer questions you have about making the electric switch. Additionally, get behind the wheel and test out EVs for yourself during the ride and drive after the class.
This class will help you:
- Reduce maintenance time and costs
- Understand EVs and charging fundamentals
- Identify the right EVs for your fleet
- Lower the carbon footprint of your organization
- Test drive different EVs to find out what works for you
Who will benefit?
- Public and private fleet managers
- Facility managers and directors
- Energy managers
- Sustainability managers and coordinators
Elizabeth Turnbull, Transportation Electrification Program Manager, Portland General Electric
Elizabeth manages programs that encourage PGE customers to invest in electric vehicle charging infrastructure and adopt EVs. She holds an MBA and a Master of Environmental Management from Duke University, and has a decade of experience in sustainable business practices. When she has to drive, she drives electric.