The Fleet of the Future
Class | Electric Vehicles
Oct. 9, 2019
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Clackamas Community College / PGE Corporate University Campus
29353 SW Town Center Loop East
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Shine as a green leader in the community by bringing your fleet into the future with electric vehicles (EVs). Choosing EVs will help you minimize maintenance, save time and money, and show a commitment to being a sustainable community member. This class will help you make the right decisions for your business and answer questions you have about making the electric switch. Additionally, get behind the wheel and test out EVs for yourself during the ride and drive after the class.
This class will help you:
- Reduce maintenance time and costs
- Understand EVs and charging fundamentals
- Identify the right EVs for your fleet
- Lower the carbon footprint of your organization
- Test drive different EVs to find out what works for you
Who will benefit?
- Public and private fleet managers
- Facility managers and directors
- Energy managers
- Sustainability managers and coordinators
Luke Whittemore, Transportation Electrification Specialist, Portland General Electric
Luke is a Transportation Electrification Specialist at PGE focusing on increasing awareness and adoption of EVs. He provides technical assistance to businesses and municipalities interested in installing EV chargers, as well as outreach efforts to educate the public on the benefits of EVs. Luke has a Mechanical Engineering degree from Oregon State University and is an EV owner and enthusiast, often participating in local ride and drives and owners club events.