Making the Business Case for Workplace Charging
Webinar | Electric Vehicles
March 14, 2019
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Oregon has set a goal of reaching 50,000 electric vehicles on the roadways by 2020. As adoption takes off, your employees and customers want—and expect– the places they work and visit to have EV charging stations available to them. Show off your commitment to a cleaner, more sustainable future and meet the needs of the people. This hour-long webinar will help you create a plan to bring EV charging to your workplace by giving you the information needed to make smart energy choices.
This webinar will help you:
- Make sense of what workplace charging looks like
- Learn the technology and steps needed for successful installation
- Understand the benefits to your business or non-profit
- Identify and engage important stakeholders
- Develop a workplace charging plan
Who will benefit?
- Facility managers and directors
- Sustainability managers and coordinators
- Energy managers
- Public and private fleet managers
- HR managers
Elizabeth Turnbull, Transportation Electrification Program Manager, Portland General Electric
Elizabeth manages programs that encourage PGE customers to invest in electric vehicle charging infrastructure and adopt EVs. She holds an MBA and a Master of Environmental Management from Duke University, and has a decade of experience in sustainable business practices. When she has to drive, she drives electric.